Update on the Upcoming “Virtual” Translational Microbiome Conference
The 6th Annual Translational Microbiome Conference is carrying on as a “VIRTUAL” event this year on April 21st through the 24th. We’ve recently adjusted our agenda to accommodate a virtual event. Here are a few details regarding this event in case you’d like to join us:
- 4 days of learning via our virtual conference platform – the full event will also be available on-demand after April 24th for registered attendees.
- Our scientific poster session is continuing on in a new virtual format. Visit Poster Session for further details.
- Exhibits will still be a part of this event – with our virtual exhibit gallery, where visitors can pick up informative white papers and other literature from service providers. If you’re interested in exhibiting, we’ve revised our packages to include webinar and email banner ad options.
- Our networking website will still be in use to make personal connections before, during and after the event.
- 8 Continuing Medical Education Credits
- New registration rates: $595 (industry), $395 (academic), $195 (students)
Read morning information at Microbiome Conferences